Sacreblue publishes material submitted by our contributors and its own team. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by contributors and published by us, and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
The views expressed are the personal opinions of the experts named. They may not represent the views of Sacreblue or any other organisation unless specifically stated.
Terms and conditions for contributors for publication:
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. You also agree that we may permit other parties to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format.
- You warrant that any material you submit is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights. If you would like to tell us about material that isn’t your copyright and which we may want to use, please tell us who owns it so we can ask permission to republish.
The provider may collect website analytics, aimed at analysing web traffic. This may include:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- top-level of your domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.);
- address of your server;
- date and time of your visit to the site;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- previous site visited; and
- type of browser and operating system you have used.
The website will not collect personal information without your consent. However, if you fill the contact form, your contact information will be recorded in order to either answer your request or send you the website newsletter.
If you submit articles and personal information for publication, you acknowledge that such information (including your bio) may be available to be viewed by the public. You should use discretion in deciding what information you chose to disclose.
If you wish to contact us, please visit the contact page.