From July 6 through 17, (re)discover 24 films, subtitled in more than 10 languages, that found success on the Croisette and at previous editions of MyFrenchFilmFestival!
Discover the program and official trailer of MyFrenchFilmFestival “Cannes Special Edition”!
- Mr leos caraX by Tessa Louise-Salomé
- Dear Prudence by Rebecca Zlotowski
- Leader-Sheep by Christian Rouaud
- Augustine by Alice Winocour
- Maddened by his Absence by Sandrine Bonnaire
- The Rendez-Vous of Deja vu by Antonin Peretjatko
- Hippocrates by Thomas Lilti
- Ava by Léa Mysius
- Swagger by Olivier Babinet
- Willy the 1st by Ludovic Boukherma, Zoran Boukherma, Marielle Gautier & Hugo P. Thomas
- Sauvage by Camille Vidal-Naquet
- The Swallows of Kabul by Zabou Breitman & Éléa Gobbé-Mévellec
- It’s Free For Girls by Marie Amachoukeli & Claire Burger
- Man’s Best Friend by Vincent Mariette
- The Little Tailor by Louis Garrel
- It’s Not a Cowboy Movie by Benjamin Parent
- Aïssa by Clément Tréhin-Lalanne
- Guy Moquet by Demis Herenger
- Monsters Turn Into Lovers by Yann Delattre
- Sunday Lunch by Céline Devaux
- The Dragon’s Demise by Marina Diaby
- Birth of a Leader by Antoine de Bary
- Chasse Royale by Lise Akoka & Romane Gueret
- The Night of the Plastic Bags by Gabriel Harel
HOW DOES IT WORK?
From July 6 to 17, 2021, you can discover 12 feature films and 12 short films, all subtitled in more than 10 languages, for free and worldwide on MyFrenchFilmFestival.com. The shorts will also be broadcast on UniFrance’s YouTube channel (@unifrance), MyFrenchFilmFestival’s Facebook page (@myfrenchfilmfestival) and MyFrenchFilmFestival’s Instagram account (@myfrenchfilmfestival).