Online applications now open for international studies of art, fashion,
design, music, architecture and 3D animation in France!
Online applications for art, fashion, design, music and architecture studies are open on the CampusArt network website until 28 February 2023.
CampusArt is a network of French institutions offering university-level programs in art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of Education, Higher Education, Research and Innovation, Europe and Foreign Affairs, and Culture.
The website, www.campusart.org gives access, (under specific conditions) to various degrees in a wide range of schools (visual arts, cinema, design, visual communication, fashion, music, architecture,…): preparatory classes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Post-master’s and Doctorate levels.
CampusArt offers a unique online application process enabling students to apply for degrees in more than 140 schools and universities through one single application.
Outcomes will be communicated between February and April 2023, enabling students to prepare their stay as soon as possible.
The online service is completely free up until the applicant decides to accept an offer.
The online application process is available everywhere in the world. CampusArt does not replace the “Etudes en France” procedure now established in most countries wherein a visa is required.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- until February 28, 2023: Applications on the CampusArt website are open, students are invited to fill out their electronic CampusArt applications.
- February 28, 2023: Deadline to submit applications. Phone and skype intervies commence. Pre-enrolment offers commence (students will be contacted via the CampusArt platform).
- 30 April 2023: End of the pre-enrolment offer period.
- 30 April 2023 – 31 May 2023: Timeframe for students to respond to admission offers through their CampusArt account.
- 31 May 2023: Deadline for students to confirm entry into their selected program through the CampusArt platform.
- From the end of May 2023: Preparation and submission of original certificates preregistration by institutions to CampusArt. CampusArt sends certificates to registered students.
Pre-enrolment certificates are prepared and sent by higher education establishments to CampusArt. These are then sent by Campusart to students enrolled.